I know it is March but I found my Design Team Mini Album I did for my local store, Creative Escapes Los Gatos. I thought I had lost the video with all the computer issue I was expereincing at the end of last year. I hope you can still enjoy still watching it even though we are in spring!
The Graphic 45 Magic Christmas collection is so cute if you have not done your holiday photos. They are filled with these adorable little baby cherubs.
Here are a few product details about the album, I used a 8×8 pre-made chipboard album from Frank Garcia. I can’t recommend these enough, especially if you are just getting started with mini albums. It allows you to focus on page construction without having to worry about binding and covers.
You will also hear me mention Tonic Studios, of course. I used some of their newer papers like the gold mirror card and the gilding flakes. I love the effect of the gilding flakes but I found a separate work space was needed to work with them. By the time I was done my fingers were gold and I had a gilded nose to match. Quite the festive look!
Below is the video and supply list. Thanks for reading and watching, I hope you enjoy it. I alwasy enjoy your comments and questions. Thanks again for reading and watching.
Mini Album Supply List:
- Graphic 45 Magic Christams Collection Paper Pad
- Graphic 45 Magic Christmas Solids and Patterns Pad
- Graphic 45 Magic Christams Chipboard
- Graphic 45 Magic Christmas Pocket and Tags
- Tonic Studios Mirror Card in Gold
- Nuvo Rose Gold Pure Sheen Sequins
- Nuvo Gilding Flakes in Gold
- Nuvo Gold Glitter pen
- Graphic 45 – Metal Tag Dies in all sizes
- Basic Grey magnets Large and small
- 8×8 Frank Garcia chipboard album